Women desire to be in social gatherings, supporting one another and uplifting to each others mission or goals in life. This was proven by the amazing Global Initiative that took place in 2010 by the United Nations and understanding the impact women have in the global marketplace.
“The Women’s Empowerment Principles seek to point the way to best practice by elaborating the gender dimension of good corporate citizenship, the UN Global Compact, and business’ role in sustainable development. As well as being a useful guide for business, it is hoped that Principles will inform other stakeholders, including governments, in their engagement with business.”
Women love connecting, networking and supporting great causes, that is why Times Magazine recently declared that our future will be forged by women entrepreneurs, we are on the rise and we are being heard! Women experiencing empowerment principles have stronger core values represented in their business and in life.
What I have seen happen when women connect with other empowered women:
1. They are able to take their ideas and create a powerful network to support their dreams to come alive.
2. Women empower other women in partnerships and collaborating, building their business faster than doing it alone.
3. Women have a strength within their household as the decision makers in finances and big ticket purchases.
4. Women use their intuition as a guiding force in creating long term goals and setting up networks to support the overall goal with win-win parternships.
5. Women take on new projects with a humility and understanding that beginning exactly where you are will provide greater growth and stability in her business.
6. Women are risk takers, compelled to do what it takes attitude willing show up unprepared if necessary to learn new skills to gain results.
7. Women love philanthropy and leadership, a quality which I believe has been passed down throughout the ages from villages to boardroom.
When we see these combined virtues come forward in women, a sense of belonging and well being ensues that captures the global mind and compels nations and governments to shine the light on how much of an impact women have when empowered and serving a worldwide need to educate main stream media of the economic benefits women entrepreneurs have from Zimbabwe to New Orleans.
As we open our arms and support women entrepreneurs worldwide, our main focus can be on building global leaders for our future with guiding principles that will allow for greater achievement and recognition. Educating women on how to develop independence in running their businesses, pursuing and living their vision. Experiencing a commonality amongst other leaders in their community and holding masterminds in cities around the world can provide ample resources and networking opportunities to set the stage for generations to come.