NEWS AND INSIGHTS UPDATE:
Are you getting in the way of reaching your goals? Are you your own worst enemy? Throughout my career, I’ve often come into contact with people who can’t get out of their own way.
Natalie Sisson of The Suitcase Entrepreneur shares some steps to make sure you’re not keeping yourself from achieving your objectives. Here are some of her tips:
- Admit that you can be successful.
- Tap into your genius.
- Get ruthless about it.
- Stand on your stage.
- Use your energy.
- Understand that most ideas never happen.
- Have a relentless focus on action.
- Fight apathy ruthlessly, and don’t let it kill your ideation.
- Stop asking and start doing.
Read More: Stop Asking. Start Giving Yourself Permission via suitcaseentrepreneur.com