NEWS AND INSIGHTS UPDATE:
Bullying doesn’t only happen between children on a playground. It’s prevalent in the business world, too. Dana Theus of InPower Women offers these six tips to survive a bully boss:
- Make sure you’re not enjoying and contributing to the fight.
- Take a hard look at yourself and whether you’re projecting stuff on them.
- Establish emotional distance.
- Ask yourself what you’re getting out of the situation and whether it’s worth it to you to stay there.
- Don’t succumb to fear as the reason to stay.
- Don’t bitch, whine, or complain about the boss, whiner, and complainer who’s making your life miserable, or you might catch the virus.
Read the Full Article: Ways to Survive A Bully Boss via www.inpowerwomen.com