Many months ago, I was sent a new Brother HL-5370DW Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex to test and review here on Women on Business.
I don’t publish product reviews often on Women on Business unless I think a product could truly be useful and helpful to readers. The reason I agreed to test the Brother printer was because of its ability to print 2-sided printouts. I thought this could be a huge benefit to small business owners and entrepreneurs who waste money printing on only one side of every sheet of paper that they print.
I’m an author, so I print a lot! Not only does printing on 2-sides of a sheet of paper help to save money on ink and paper, but it also makes me feel a bit less guilty killing so many trees for that paper. Now, onto the review…
I’m very happy with the Brother HL-5370DW printer. Here is what I like about it:
- It’s easy to set up.
- It prints quickly (up to 32 pages per minute according to the documentation).
- It prints up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- It can be hooked up wirelessly to multiple computers.
- The main paper tray holds a decent amount of paper (250 sheets according to the documentation and you can buy an optional tray to hold up to 800 sheets of paper)
- It’s compact for a printer of its capacity and with a duplex feature.
- It prints 2-sided! (That’s my favorite)
- The price — you can get this printer for under $25o.oo.
Replacement ink cartridges are priced competitively, and you can even purchase Brother TN650 high yield toner cartridge that prints up to 8,000 pages for under $100.
Overall, I’m very happy with this printer. It’s the first desktop printer that I’ve used that has a duplex feature, and I don’t want to go back to printing on just 1-side of a sheet of paper ever again!
Disclosure: I received this printer to test free-of-charge but was not otherwise compensated to publish this post. This post includes affiliate links.