We’re less than a week away from the Women in Strategy Summit which Women on Business is helping to sponsor. The summit gathers the world’s most dynamic female entrepreneurs and strategy executives and covers all areas of strategy, women in business, and female leadership.
The Women in Strategy Summit is a two-day event. It will be held at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel in New York City on March 10 and 11, 2016. Attending is recommended for business women who work in:
- Corporate strategic planning
- Planning and control
- Strategy and development
- Business planning
During the summit, attendees will hear from over 25 speakers from companies like Google, Citi, Pfizer, AT&T, and more. If you decide to attend, there will be many opportunities to discuss leadership, innovation, and strategy with over 150 other female business executives and leaders. In other words, there will be lots of time to talk about the challenges you’re facing and learn from other business women who have navigated them successfully in addition to listening to many presentations and panel sessions. Here are some highlights:
- 25+ industry expert keynote presentations
- 150+ strategy executive and entrepreneurs attending
- Over 20 hours of networking opportunities included
- Access to online presentations on-demand after the summit
- Open forum for women to talk strategy
- Intimate setting so attendees can meet and talk
- Rreal-life case studies
- Inspiring stories from female entrepreneurs and senior strategy executives
- The most innovative approaches to strategic planning
- Women who are leaders in their field
To get an idea of what you can expect at the summit, watch the presentation video below featuring Eliza Esquivel, VP of Global Brand Strategy from Mondelez which was delivered during the 2015 summit on ‘Women & Power: A Progressive Approach’.
Get 20% off your Ticket to the Women in Strategy Summit
As a sponsor, Women on Business has a special discount code for our readers who want to attend the Women in Strategy Session. Just follow the link (or click the image to the left) to register and use the discount code WOB20 to get 20% off of your ticket price when you check out.