In the market for some new office art? Here’s a tip: Skip the ethereal paintings and photographs and surround yourself with a creative display of insight and advice, culled from your favorite sources. If you don’t mind dedicating a few pages of printer paper to your design, you can quickly create eye-catching “snippets for success” to motivate yourself and others during the workday. Use all the bold fonts and colors that you want, but just like the marketing pros advise, it’s the content, not the packaging that counts.
This lists of lists—13 for the year 2013—is a solid starting point for your in-office art project. Packed with tips, tools, inspiration, dos and don’ts for getting the most out of your work experience, these expert soundbites will keep you moving toward your goals—and ahead of the curve.
- 11 Words You Should Never Use in Sales or Marketing
- 17 Things You Should Stop Doing to Your Websites
- 12 Ways to Workout Near Your Desk to Improve Productivity at Work
- 10 Great Apps for PR Professionals
- 10 Skills That Will Get You a Job in 2013
- 7 Simple Ways to Increase Employee Satisfaction
- 10 Apps You Need to Dominate Your Work Day
- 10 ways to Increase Employee Productivity
- 10 Early Warning Signs of a Bad Client
- 5 Cool Content Curation Tools for Social Marketers
- 20 content ideas readers love
- 10 Tricks for a Fabulous Workday
- Top 100 Websites for Women 2012
Have a list of your own to share? Please leave a link (or several) in the comment section. After all, we’re here to help each other.