For many employees, corporate training is perceived as a waste of time or a chance to get away from their desks for a day, but for corporations, training delivers quantifiable results.
In an infographic from Protential Human Capital Development, the ROI of corporate training is calculated across an organization. By providing statistics from empirical research, Protential makes it evident that corporate training directly impacts a company’s bottom-line in a variety of tangible ways.
Here are some highlights from the statistics provided in the infographic that show how corporate training can affect companies:
- 86% higher company value
- 47% increase in company-wide profit margins
- 16.3% increase in cash flow
- 300% reduction in employee turnover
- 5% increase in customer retention
- 21% increase in productivity
- 6.5% increase in sales
- 9.5% increase in customer satisfaction
Take a look at all of the data in the infographic below.