A new job has been submitted to the WomenOnBusiness.com job board. Interstate Batteries out of Dallas, Texas is looking for a Regional Consultant/Regional Market Manager.
The job description asks for the following:
- Serve as single point of contact between Home Team and Distributor base in managing and fielding issues and concerns
- Determine and direct all national, local and regional programs and distributorship compliance issues
- Monitor and meet budgetary responsibilities for regional expenses and meet corporate objectives
- Increase the unit production and market share through distributorship operations and business strategies in all markets
- Analyze sales and growth strategies to maximize market share growth within each distributorship.
- Administrative responsibilities relative to the implementation of Distributor and Home Office programs.
You can view the complete job description along with instructions to apply on the WomenOnBusiness.com Job Board, and you can follow the link to learn more about careers at Interstate Batteries.