More people are conducting job searches using their mobile devices every day. In fact, the world of recruiting has changed and with that change comes a new focus on mobile job seekers.
Did You Know?
- One out of three job searches occur on mobile devices.
- Mobile users click on 60% more jobs than desktop users.
- Mobile users spend 27% more time searching for jobs than desktop users.
- 72% of mobile candidates want to access company career information on their smartphones.
- 85% of mobile candidates would apply for a job using a mobile device if they could.
Despite these statistics, companies are slow to offer the information that mobile job seekers want. As the infographic shows, only 14% of Fortune 500 companies have mobile corporate websites, and only 28% of those companies have mobile career sections on their websites.
Take a look at the infographic below for all of the details.
Is your company optimizing its recruiting efforts to attract the best talent offline, online, and on mobile devices?