More people are conducting job searches using their mobile devices every day. In fact, the world of recruiting has changed and with that change comes a new focus on mobile job seekers.
Simply Hired put together a mobile job seeker infographic that explains the state of mobile job search in 2013 visually. You can check out the infographic below. Here are some highlights.
Did You Know?
- One out of three job searches occur on mobile devices.
- Mobile users click on 60% more jobs than desktop users.
- Mobile users spend 27% more time searching for jobs than desktop users.
- 72% of mobile candidates want to access company career information on their smartphones.
- 85% of mobile candidates would apply for a job using a mobile device if they could.
Despite these statistics, companies are slow to offer the information that mobile job seekers want. As the infographic shows, only 14% of Fortune 500 companies have mobile corporate websites, and only 28% of those companies have mobile career sections on their websites.
Take a look at the infographic below for all of the details.
Is your company optimizing its recruiting efforts to attract the best talent offline, online, and on mobile devices?
Penelope Gonzales says
I agree with this. People bring their mobile gadgets everywhere they go. They do practically almost everything with it – business, work, entertainment, etc. This is why it is important for small businesses to dominate the mobile platform too if they don’t want to lose potential customers to their competition.
Thanks for this post, by the way.