This week I was pointed in the direction of a list of 15 Amazing Women in Blogging on Extra for Every PublisherÂ by David Peralty.Â It provides a list of 15 women who are making a difference in the online and offline worlds through blogging about topics they’re passionate about.Â I’m also proud to say that two of the female bloggers on the list are my colleagues at b5media where I write about branding and marketing.
Here’s a recap of the list of 15 amazing bloggers:
- Gina Trapani of LifehackerÂ and GinaTrapani.com.Â
- Arianna Huffington of the Huffington Post.
- Mena Trott of Six Apart and Menaâ€™s Corner.
- Heather Armstrong of Dooce.com.Â
- Shai Coggins ofÂ b5media,Â ShaiCoggins.comÂ and Just Make Money Online.
- Elizabeth Spiers of Gawker.com.Â
- Lisa SugarÂ Sugar Publishing, including blogs like PopSugar.Â Â
- Ana Marie Cox of WonketteÂ and Suck.com.
- Wendy Piersall of eMoms at Home.
- Amber MacArthur of CityTV in Canada.Â She also produces a video podcast series CommandN.
- Molly E. HolzschlagÂ of the Web Standards Project (WaSP) and an invited expert to the HTML and GEO working groups at the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Veerle Pieters is the CEO of Duoh, a design companyÂ
- Sarah Perez for her technology related blog.Â
- Lorelle VanFossen for her blog about WordPress.
- Liz Strauss of Successful Blog (part of the b5media network).
I would also add two women to the list from Forbes’ list of 25 web celebrities: Xeni Jardin of Boing Boing and Kathy Sierra of Creating Passionate Users.
Check out the post at Extra for Every Publisher when you get a chance.Â David provides some great details about each of these amazing female bloggers.
Are there any other top female bloggers you’d like to add to the list?Â Leave a comment and let Women On Business’ readers know who they are and where to find their blogs!
Kimberly Ray says
My name is Kimberly Ray,Author of the book AND YET, YOU STILL CHOSE ME, inspired by my true story of child abuse…
Producer of upcoming film,Picture Me Blue No More based on my book, AND YET, YOU STILL CHOSE ME, Writer/Director/Producer of film is Perla Faye. Her production company is Onyx Pearl.
Co-founder of TENDER HOPE FOUNDATION, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization created to spread hope and empower girls who have been victims of abuse.
I would love to contect:0)