NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) and Wells Fargo will give away their annual Trailblazer Award to three businesswomen who have developed unique products, services or delivery channels in their businesses as well as demonstrated a trailblazing spirit and dedication to their communities.Â
The winners will each receive $5,000 in the form of cash grants and will be recognized at NAWBO’s 2008 Women’s Business Conference in Phoenix, Arizona on June 12-14.
Applications are being accepted for the NAWBO and Wells Fargo Trailblazer Award until February 1st, so there is still plenty of time to enter.Â To be considered, fill out an application and attach your answers to the following questions with your completed application:
- Describe your company and its products/services. What is your basic philosophy in conducting your business? Include your mission statement, if available.
- Why did you start your company? What obstacles did you have to overcome as a woman business owner?
- What sets your companyâ€™s products or services apart from others? How do you think this innovation will impact your business and the market in the future?
- What new innovations and/or competitive advantages has this transformation created for your company or industry?
- How do you consider yourself a role model in your industry? Describe the benefits your company provides to your: a) community, b) employees, c) family.
- Why should you be selected to receive the NAWBO/Wells Fargo Trailblazer Award? How will you utilize the funds?
You can follow the links toÂ read more details about the NAWBO & Wells Fargo Trailblazer Award for Women in BusinessÂ and download an application.