NEWS AND INSIGHTS UPDATE:
Aspiring women entrepreneurs should build their support networks and learn from other women who already carved out their paths to success. Entrepreneur Kate Endress of Ditto.com shared these 10 tips for aspiring female entrepreneurs:
- Join a Meetup for women entrepreneurs in your area.
- Contact your alumni association to find out what women in business resources they have.
- Look at universities in your area to see if they have women in business events you can join.
- Get a mentor (or three).
- Meet people with confidence.
- Research government programs for female entrepreneurs.
- Create a peer network for yourself from friends or women you meet at events.
- Expand your qualifications.
- Utilize your experience as a woman to relate to female customers.
- Hire the best.
Read More: 10 Tips for the Budding Female Entrepreneur via annemariecross.com