Women On Business is holding a contest as part of the Bloggy Giveaways that will run until Friday, August 1, 2008. I’m giving away ONE copy of Danielle Weinstock’s new book for women in business, Can This Elephant Curtsy on Cue? Life Lessons Learned on a Film Set.
You can learn more about Danielle and her book in the guest post she wrote for Women On Business in June. In Danielle’s book you’ll find advice on:
- Hiring, firing, and managing employees
- Working with difficult bosses
- Dealing with sexual harassment
- Maintaining your dignity and knowing when to say no
- Balancing work and family
Here’s how to enter into the contest for a chance to win a copy of Can This Elephant Curtsy on Cue?:
- Leave a comment on this post before 11:59pm Friday, August 1st (Eastern Time). One comment per email address please. U.S. residents only.
- Each comment will be entered into a drawing, and ONE winner will be selected randomly from those entries.
- The winner will be contacted via email, so please be sure you leave a valid email address in your comment. Please leave your email address in the box under your name instead of in the comment section.
- The winner will be notified on August 2nd. If the winner does not respond with his or her mailing address within 72 hours of the notification email being sent, he or she forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected (same guidelines apply). Once a prize is claimed, the winner will be announced on Women On Business.