As part of the quarterly Bloggy Giveaways carnival of blog contests, Women On Business is giving away an autographed copy of Harry Potter: The Story of a Global Business Phenomenon by Susan Gunelius.
In this unique book, Susan Gunelius analyzes every aspect of the brand phenomenon that is Harry Potter. Delving into price wars, box office revenue, and brand values, amongst other things, this is the story of the most incredible brand success there has ever been and is the perfect case study for academics, professionals and students alike.
To enter to win a copy of Harry Potter: The Story of a Global Business Phenomenon signed by the author, follow the rules below:
- To enter, leave a comment on this post before 11:59pm on Friday, October 31, 2008 (Eastern Time). One comment per email address please. Contest open to entrants with continental U.S. mailing addresses only.
- Each comment will be entered into a drawing, and one winner will be selected randomly from those entries.
- The winner will be contacted via email, so please be sure you leave a valid email address in your comment.
- The winner will be notified on November 1st. If a winner does not respond with his or her mailing address within 72 hours of the notification email being sent, he or she forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected (same guidelines apply).
- The winner’s prize will be shipped after the mailing address is provided. Once the prize is claimed, the winners’ names will be announced on Women On Business.
Image: Susan Gunelius/Palgrave Macmillan