Are you a woman who is interested in business strategy, innovation, career development, and work-life balance? These are just a few of the topics that will be discussed at the upcoming Women in Strategy Summit that Women on Business is sponsoring.
The Women in Strategy Summit will be held at the New York Marriott Marquis in the heart of Times Square from March 21-22, 2017. If you attend, you’ll get a chance to hear female business leaders discuss the steps you need to take to break the glass ceiling, how to achieve success in a male-dominated world, and more through presentations, panel sessions, and interactive discussions.
The two-day schedule is packed with powerful speakers. Here are a few of the speakers you’ll hear if you attend this year:
- Venetia Taylor, Head of Strategic Planning at Google: Tailoring Your Communication
- Sara Getz, Content Strategist at Facebook: Professional Self-Care
- Sara Kwan, Commercial Leader, Diagnostic Imaging at GE Healthcare: Fast is the New Slow: How to Move Fast, Innovate Faster, and Get Promoted Even Faster
- Kosha Gada, Corporate Executive Director, Strategy at Comcast-NBCUniversal: Confidence for Women in Leadership
- Ankur Poseria, Content Strategist at The Walt Disney Studioes: How Women (and Men) Can Drive the Innovation Agenda
- Natasha Cholerton-Brown, Global Director, Visual Media at Bloomberg: Women & Power: A Progressive Approach
The schedule and sessions are tailored to teach attendees several specific things:
- How successful entrepreneurs raise capital and create interest
- How women in business stay determined
- Tools, strategies, and support to be an impact-driven leader
- How to use your leadership position to mentor your peers and team
- How to be the driving force of change in your company
The summit provides a great opportunity to make new connections and network during the event and after through a member LinkedIn community. If you can attend, it’s a wonderful event!
Get $200 off Your Ticket to the Women in Strategy Summit
As a sponsor of the summit, Women on Business readers can use a special discount code and get $200 off the registration fee! Just follow the link to register and use the discount code WOB200 to get your $200 discount when you check out.
Note that Women on Business receives NO compensation of any kind if you follow the preceding links or register for the event.