Content marketing should be an integral part of your marketing strategy, but your results will be limited if you don’t fully integrate your content marketing efforts and surround consumers with your branded experiences.
This includes making it as easy as possible for people to find your content across your online branded destinations (i.e., your website, blog, Facebook Page, Twitter Profile, YouTube Channel, and other social media profiles).
Following are 20 ways you can integrate your content marketing to boost results:
1. Include social media icons in your blog’s sidebar and invite people to follow you.
2. Include your branded online destination links in your email signature.
3. Include your branded online destination links in your online forum and community signatures.
4. Include social media sharing buttons with your blog posts to make sharing as easy as possible.
5. Include links to your content in your ads.
6. Include URLs to your content on your business cards.
7. Include links to your content in your email newsletter.
8. Include URLs to your content on your receipts.
9. Print URLs to your website, blog, and social media profiles on your retail bags.
10. Publish your YouTube videos on your Facebook Page and Profile.
11. Feed your blog content to your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn profiles as well as your Facebook Page and Instagram profile.
12. Share your blog content in relevant LinkedIn Groups.
13. Use SlideShare to publish and share your presentations on your website, blog, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
14. Include links to your blog in your online profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and so on.
15. Boost posts on your Facebook Page that promote your blog content.
16. Include links to your content in the biography you include in guest posts that you write for other people’s blogs and websites.
17. Include URLs to your content in your brochures and other marketing materials.
18. Include URLs to your content in your store or event signage.
19. Print URLs to your website, blog, and social media profiles on your product packaging.
20. Repurpose content to extend its reach and value by turning written blog posts into visual presentations, audio podcasts into written transcripts for blog posts, ebook content into SlideShare presentations, infographics into slideshows and Pinterest pins, and so on.
What are your top tips for integrating content marketing to boost results? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Originally published 6/16/14. Updated 1/15/19.
Terri L Maurer says
Wonderful list, Susan! There are several on your list that I have not yet tried. Getting our branded content out to the world is an ever-evolving process. Thanks so much for sharing.
Susan Gunelius says
You’re welcome, Terri!