Last week, I wrote a post where I shared statistics from a survey conducted by American Express that revealed some interesting insight into what employees really want to get as gifts for Administrative Professionals Day, which occurs on April 22nd.
To help business owners, managers, entrepreneurs, and other business women recognize their assistants who they rely on to ensure their businesses run smoothly, American Express is offering FIVE $100 American Express Gift Cards to Women On Business readers!
How to Enter:
- To enter, leave a comment on this post answering this question: Who you would give a $100 American Express Gift Card to in honor of Administrative Professionals Day and why? Comments that do not answer the question will not be included in the drawing.
- Comments must be left on this post before 11:59pm on Saturday, April 25, 2009 (Eastern Time) to be entered into the drawing. One comment per email address please. Contest open to entrants with continental U.S. mailing addresses only.
- Each comment will be entered into a drawing, and five winners will be selected randomly from those entries. Each winner will receive ONE $100 American Express gift card.
- The winners will be contacted via email, so please be sure you leave a valid email address in your comment.
- The winners will be notified by April 27, 2009. If a winner does not respond with his or her mailing address within 72 hours of the notification email being sent, he or she forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected (same guidelines apply).
- Each winner’s prize will be shipped after the mailing address is provided (prize ships directly from an American Express representative). Once the prize is claimed, the winner’s name will be announced on Women On Business.
Feel free to share, blog or tweet about this contest! Good luck!