Special Offer from Women on Business and PR Newswire
We’re helping business women start up their PR programs!
Women on Business has teamed up with PR Newswire to offer you a 12-month membership at no charge. Just submit your contact information through the Sign Up Now section of the PR Toolkit and someone from PR Newswire will touch base with you to get you signed up. This is a $195 value!! Also, save with PR Newswire by taking advantage more than $2,000 in free and discounted services!
Visit the PR Toolkit for some great free resources to get you going in the right direction in promoting your business:
- Drive traffic to your Web site
- Launch a new product or service
- Increase your visibility
- Announce a new business or storefront
Included with your waived annual membership – more than $2,000 in free and discounted services*:
- Waiver of first year PR Newswire membership fee (value of $195)
- FREE MediaAtlas™ Microlist with first domestic news distribution (value up to $525)
- Discounts on eWatch™ Web Pubs (up to 50% OFF)
- Discounts on ProfNetSM (50% OFF)
- Discount on NewsCom Photo Archival (50% OFF)
- Discount on Basic Multimedia New Release (25% OFF)
* Offer only available to new PR Newswire members.
About PR Newswire
Get Noticed, Increase Sales
PR Newswire, the world’s largest electronic distributor of news releases, has over 40,000 members worldwide – many of which are small businesses just like yours. These companies benefit because their releases are read by editors across the country. A well-placed article, even in a small local publication, can often lead to significant business rewards. Whether you use local advertising, telemarketing, a sales staff, or simply work solo on the phone, you need to communicate your message and increase the profile of your company. Sending out a news release is an excellent tool you can use to help achieve your marketing goals.
With PR Newswire, you reach critical audiences, including:
- Print and Broadcast Points: Each release is distributed via satellite directly into the computer networks at daily newspapers, news services, magazines, television stations, and radio stations.
- Industry Trades: Releases are sent to appropriate vertical markets automatically. Utilizing wire, fax, email and the Web, trade reporters can select a broad array of news.
- Web Reach: With most Internet searches beginning at search engines, directories and information portals, PR Newswire is one of the most accessed news sources on the Web. More than 5,000 web sites, databases and online services, including Yahoo!, AOL, Bloomberg, MSN.com, CNET and Dow Jones Interactive, carry content from PRN.
- Investors: The Investor’s Research Wire delivers your full-text news release to the desk of more than 1,000,000 institutional investors. PR Newswire’s Investor’s Research Wire transmits your news directly to Dow Jones, Reuters, Bloomberg, Bridge, and numerous other financial databases and online services.
The Cost – Less Than Postage
The standard news release that runs about 400 words can be sent to all media in your state, appropriate trade publications, and to more than 5,000 web sites, online services, and databases for as little at $180. Get more information now.
- PR Tips & Advice
- Anatomy of a Press Release
- PR Articles
- Special Offers
- Request Information