WomenOnBusiness.com has received THREE pairs of tickets to see Miss Abigail’s Guide to Dating, Mating and Marriage at Sofia’s Downstairs Theater, 221 West 46th Street, in New York City. Tickets can be obtained using a special voucher which expires on March 1, 2011. The voucher can be redeemed (following the instructions on the voucher) for the following performances:
- Wednesday at 2:00 PM
- Thursday at 8:00 PM
- Friday at 8:00 PM
- Saturday at 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM
- Sunday at 3:00 PM and 7:30 PM
These free ticket vouchers were provided to WomenOnBusiness.com as a special invitation to readers directly from the theater company.
About the show: Miss Abigail’s Guide to Dating, Mating and Marriage (check out the show’s website) stars Eve Plumb, aka “Jan” from “The Brady Bunch”, and was recently given a rave review by Entertainment Weekly, who called it: “PURE FUN!” The show is based on the best-selling book by Abigail Grotke. It’s the story of Miss Abigail, the most sought-after relationship expert to the stars, and her sexy sidekick Paco, as they travel the world teaching Miss Abigail’s outrageously funny and spot-on tips on how to date, mate and marry
Follow the rules below to enter the drawing to win one of three pairs of tickets to see the show!
How to Enter:
- To enter, just leave a comment on this post.
- Comments must be submitted on this post before 11:59pm on Saturday, January 22, 2010 (Eastern Time) to be entered into the drawing. One comment per email address please.
- Each comment will be entered into a drawing (one entry per email address), and three winners will be selected randomly from those entries. Each winner will receive a voucher which can be redeemed for two tickets to the show in NYC per the instructions on the voucher.
- The winners will be contacted via email, so please be sure you leave a valid email address in your comment.
- The winners will be notified by January 24, 2010. If a winner does not respond with his or her email address to receive the prize voucher within 72 hours of the notification email being sent, he or she forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected (same guidelines apply).
- Each winner’s prize will be emailed to the winner to the email address provided in response to the winner’s notification email. Once the prize is claimed, the winner’s name may be announced on Women On Business.
Feel free to share, blog or tweet about this contest! Good luck!