On the most recent broadcast of my online talk show, The Social Marketing Hour with Susan Gunelius, playing on The Social Network Station, I spoke with serial entrepreneur, business planning expert, author, and marketing pro Tim Berry.
During the discussion, Tim shared insights about business planning, marketing strategy, and social media marketing that you don’t want to miss. For example, he talked about:
- The five things you should always include in your business plan
- How to identify and prioritize the social media sites that you use in your company’s marketing activities
- Three steps you need to take to build your company’s online reputation
- Tips to develop a strategic social media marketing plan
- Tools to create business plans and to execute your social media marketing initiatives
You can listen to the entire program by clicking the play button below.