Sponsored by Discountrue:
Stay at home moms often have to deal with the dilemma of whether or not their decision was the right one and if working from home will actually work for them over time. Every woman who used to work before motherhood will wonder at some point if they should have kept working, if taking a year or two off from work is a pragmatic move, and if there is any way they can do more than what they are already doing for their families, especially financially.
Some stay at home moms take to couponing to help fund their new virtual careers or as their work-from-home jobs. In fact, that can help you save a lot of money over a short period of time. Printable and online coupons from websites like Savings.com or Discountrue.com can get you some amazing discounts. All you have to do is use the various promo codes at your disposal from major brands and retailers. Saving with coupons may not sound like a job, but being able to make some extra money stay in your pocket is just as good as earning it.
Here are some of the best stay-at-home jobs for moms. Please note we are excluding those that we believe are not legitimate or even slightly disputable and those that don’t pay well.
- If you know one or more foreign languages, you can easily sell your bilingual or multilingual skills. You could be a translator or a trainer. Knowing an additional language, especially if it is an exotic one, would easily help you to earn a great salary or at least a very generous fee on a project.
- You could sell your writing skills. The world may have a lot of writers, but it certainly needs more good ones. If you have it in you and if you have a slight sense of marketing, then this niche can help you earn something extra in a month.
- You may also look for a more traditional job, such as a logistics admin, operator, or planner. If you know a fair bit about your neighborhood, county, or the city where you live, you can work with couriers or logistics companies to manage their operations in your area. This could be a full-time job that you can do from the comforts of your home!
- One of the most common stay-at-home jobs for moms is human resource manager, recruiter, or coordinator as well as in customer service. You can work for some major companies in your region without having to go to their offices.
- You can be an online fitness coach, a life coach, or you can sell some specialized skills such as law, programming, designing, and internet marketing among many others!