Women on Business Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Susan Gunelius, is leading a seminar in Altamonte Springs, Florida (just minutes from Orlando) on February 21st called Impactful Blogging that will teach you how to leverage blogging to effectively build your brand and your business.
Even if you’re not planning to be in Central Florida on February 21st, it’s the perfect time and place for a quick trip. It’s warm here!
Susan Gunelius isn’t just the face behind Women on Business, she is also the author of Blogging All-in-One for Dummies, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to WordPress, Google Blogger for Dummies, and numerous other popular books about marketing, branding, and social media (you can find them all on Amazon or in any bookstore). She is also President & CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc., a marketing communications and a 20-year marketing veteran.
In this 2-hour session, you’ll get strategic insights from a blogging and marketing expert, and leave with a clear action plan to turn your blog into a sales tool. For just $50 for your ticket, which can be purchased through Eventbrite, you’ll learn:
- Why blogging is a strategic imperative for all businesses (including yours)
- How to write a blog people want to read
- How to leverage your blog for effective content marketing and social media marketing purposes
- How to drive traffic to your blog
- How to grow your audience
- How to leverage your blog to raise brand awareness and build a band of brand advocates that lead to business growth
- And much more
Tickets will not be sold at the door. You must show your ticket at the door to enter, so don’t forget to bring it! Visit the event Facebook Page for more details and conversations.