At first I was reluctant to blog about this since it may seem superficial and irrelevant to women in today’s workplace. However, it is such a fun way of looking at perceptions I couldn’t resist. It really underscores what I write about in “GUTSY: How Women Leaders Make Change”. Many of our attitudes and beliefs are encoded from long, long ago when men were the hunters and had to have tunnel vision to help the clan survive and women were the gatherers who noticed lots of beauty as they gathered the herbs and berries. Have a good laugh. Let me know if you see the dog!
- For young men, it’s a nice ass. Only the most observant will define this as an ass crossing the street. The really observant will see the thong.
- For older men, it is a respectable woman with a nice ass crossing the street.
- The perverts will imagine her as a naked woman.
- The wise men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer in the face of such beauty and gratitude that it was shared with humanity.
- For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.
- The other half is wondering where she bought that blouse.
- The wise women imagine the misery that this will be at age 50.
- Children, the curious, and monks will probably notice a dog driving the taxi…
Don’t be alarmed, I didn’t see the dog either.
E :D :D I E says
haha I totally just sat here and thought “WHAT IS SHE WEARING????” oh and i also totally laughed at the perspective descriptions written below the picture haha and i definitely agreed with you in the fact that this is a funny and also a very great way of looking at perspectives! thank you for posting this 🙂