NEWS AND INSIGHTS UPDATE:
Did you know that you can attract corporate sponsors and get funding for your small business? Anisha Robinson Keeys of Succeed as Your Own Boss shares a variety of tips and resources to attract corporate sponsors for your business. She explains, “You want to develop a prospect list of warm leads, prepare a strong proposal, and approach a sponsor, ultimately persuading them to support your cause or program.”
To get started, Anisha offers the following 10 steps:
- Understand the difference between corporate philanthropy and sponsorship.
- Be original.
- Do your research.
- Be able to explain your company’s value proposition.
- Your proposal does not have to be fancy.
- Make a good business pitch.
- Meet in person.
- Be clear about what you want.
- Know the next steps.
- Immediately send a short thank you note.
Get the Details: 10 Ways Your Business Can Attract Corporate Sponsors via succeedasyourownboss.com