PINK Magazine is hosting its fourth annual conference series for women in business. Conferences will be held across the country with each featuring influential, female business leaders speaking over the course of a two-hour lunch. Each session runs from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., and tickets cost $125. You can follow the link to register for the PINK Conference Series.
Following is the schedule for the 2008 PINK Conference Series:
- September 24, 2008: InterContinental Chicago in Chicago Illinois
- October 1, 2008: Marriott Marquis, New York, New York
- October 3, 2008: Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas in Dallas, Texas
- October 10, 2008: Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- October 14, 2008: Four Season in Boston, Massachusetts
- October 30, 2008: Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza in Los Angeles, California
- November 12, 2008: Omni Hotel at CNN Center in Atlanta, Georgia
Following is the list of speakers scheduled for the 2008 PINK Conference Series:
- Carol B. Tome, chief financial officer and executive vice president of corporate sales, Home Depot Inc.
- Carol L. Bernick, chairman of the board, Alberto-Culver
- Lisa Ellis, executive vice president, Sony Music Label Group
- Donna Sturgess, vice president of innovation, GlaxoSmithKline
- Karin Gilford, vice president and general manager of Yahoo!
Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Kelly Regal, executive vice president of human resources and corporate communications, Turner Broadcasting Inc.
- Joy Rothschild, senior vice president of associate services, Omni Hotels
Looks like a great line-up of speakers! Have you attended one of the conferences in previous PINK Conference Series? What did you think?