NEWS AND INSIGHTS UPDATE:
Fortune has released its 2012 list of the most powerful women entrepreneurs, and the women on the list are quite diverse. From an actress to a tech guru, the list includes some inspiring women!
The 2012 list of the most powerful women entrepreneurs includes:
1. Jessica Alba, Co-Founder, The Honest Co.
2. Jill Becker, CEO and Founder, Cambridge NanoTech
3. Jessica Butcher, CMO and Founding Director, Blippar.com
4. Theresa Fette, CEO, Provident Trust Group
5. Christianne Lemieux, Founder, DwellStudio
6. Laura Mather, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Silver Tail Systems
7. Victoria Ransom, CEO and Founder, Wildfire Interactive
8. Rashmi Sinha, CEO and Co-Founder, SlideShare
9. Alexa von Tobel, Founder and CEO, LearnVest
10. Shunee Yee, CEO and President, CSOFT International
Do you agree with this list? Who do you think deserves to be named one of the most powerful women entrepreneurs in 2012? Leave a comment and share your thoughts.
Get the Details: Who are the 2012 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs? via postcards.blogs.fortune.cnn.com