OfficeArrow.com is a social website for office professionals, particularly executive assistants, office managers, and small business owners. In celebration of Business Women’s Day on September 22nd, OfficeArrow.com is holding a contest for Business Woman of the Year. The prizes include:
- First Place winner – $200 Visa gift card and a framed "OA Business Woman of the Year" certificate.
- Runner-up – $100 Visa gift card and recognition as OA Business Woman of the Year runner up
- Nominators – for both winners will each receive a $25 Visa gift card.
Nominations will be judged based on the following:
- The level of passion demonstrated in questionnaire.
- How well the person demonstrates characteristics the OfficeArrow community appreciates and believes in, including: work/life balance, effective communication, patience, integrity, mentorship, and understanding.
Follow the link to enter the contest for Business Women of the Year, but you do need to register (for free) on the OfficeArrow.com website before completing and submitting the questionnaire, which is due by September 19th at 5:00 p.m. Easter time. Should also mention that you can nominate yourself.
Sorry for the short notice, but I just found out about this contest today. Good luck!