Entrepreneur Magazine’s Entrepreneur of 2009 contest is now open for nominations. If you own 51% of your business and that business had gross sales of at least $500,000 in 2008, you qualify to enter!
- Two (2) roundtrip tickets within the continental U.S. on Delta Airlines (a value in excess of $1,000),
- A $500 gift certificate for products and services at any of The UPS Store® franchised locations,
- A selection of Entrepreneur Press® books (a $300 value),
- A three (3) year subscription to Entrepreneur® magazine (a $60 value).
- The winner will be profiled and promoted in a special section of the January 2010 issue of Entrepreneur magazine (a value in excess of $150,000), andin a follow-up article in the December 2010 issue of Entrepreneur magazine (a value in excess of $80,000).
- The winner and a guest will be invited to attend an awards luncheon and ceremony in Miami, Florida on January 26, 2010. To attend, the winner and his/her guest will be provided with air and ground transportation and accommodations.
The Awards Ceremony will be held during a conference sponsored by Entrepreneur Magazine and The UPS Store. I’ll be speaking at that conference about branding, and I hope to see you there!
Read the complete rules here. Good luck!