Did you know that marketing teams will spend $135 billion on new direct marketing collateral in 2014? Did you know that by the end of the year, 25% of the ad market will be invested in internet marketing?
These are just two of the 2014 marketing statistics captured in a new inforgraphic from WebDam Solutions. The infographic displays a variety of compelling stats that you should be aware of. Some of the highlights follow:
- 100% – the amount social media budgets will grow in five years
- 50% – the number of companies that have content marketing strategies
- 67% – the number of B2B marketers who believe event marketing is the most effective marketing strategy
- 52% – the number of marketers who found a customer on Facebook in the past year
- 43% – the number of marketers who found customers through LinkedIn
- 67% – the lift in leads generated by B2B companies that blog
As the statistics show, social media, content marketing, and search marketing are defining 2014, but mobile should have a big spot on this list, too. Take a look at the infographic below to see all of the marketing statistics that are defining 2014.
When sharing this infographic, be sure to include attribution to the source: webdam.com.