NEWS AND INSIGHTS UPDATE:
In a document representing 20 years of research, Opportunity Now has released “Changing Gear,” which includes 10 of the most impactful factors influencing the speed of change for women’s progression in the workplace.
The complete document offers the how, why, and who related to key messages that matter as well as 10 steps towards a diverse pipeline. Those steps are:
- Meaningful measurement: evidence-led learning
- Accountability: owning the speed of change
- Inclusive leadership: motivation from the top
- Inclusive cultures
- Identifying talent: what does your future workforce look like?
- Appraisal to promotion: right people, right time
- Embedding agility, flexibility with impact
- Interventions with impact: coaching, mentoring and sponsorship
- One size fits all: normalizing nonlinear career paths
- Beyond his and hers: occupational integration