NEWS AND INSIGHTS UPDATE:
Did you know there is a link between quietness and productivity? Roberta Matuson shares five reasons that quiet people out-produce everyone else on the Fast Company website:
- Being quiet strengthens focus.
- Being quiet calms others.
- Being quiet conveys confidence.
- Being quiet means you think before you speak.
- Being quiet gives you the space to dig deep.
Roberta urges, “The next time you evaluate team performance, be sure to give credit where credit is due. Remember that at the end of the day, it’s not about the noise one makes, but what one actually gets done.”
Read More: The Link Between Quietness And Productivity via www.fastcompany.com
I have found that loud or quiet, the most important factor is can a person focus and keep organized. When people can move fast and with competence, how loud or quiet is no longer an issue. Thanks for the great post and insight.